Dinner Rolls Recipe
This is dinner rolls my way! Yeah, that's right! instead of making the traditional round dinner rolls. I make something that remind me of my childhood, I mimic the shape and looks of my favorite rolls when I was kid. YUMMY! So, I decided to share this recipe.
I'll show how to make this dinner rolls in very simple way...
4-5 cups of flour
1 pack yeast
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups milk
1) Mix the flour and yeast in bowl. Set aside;
2) Heat and stir the milk,sugar, butter and salt just until warm and butter almost melts.
3) Add to the dry ingredient, along with the eggs, mix it well.
4) Knead the dough in clean surface. Put it bowl and let it rise for 1-2 hours.
5) Bake it at 325 degrees; 10-15 minutes until its golden brown.
Wheeeh! I know its long process, we're almost there!
After the dough rise, you're ready to roll, the round one is the simplest one so far ( I guess!). But you know me I'd prefer trying something different. Whatever works our for you.
Overall experience making this rolls.. FUN! FUN! especially I have two little helpers with me in the kitchen. It makes my heart jump with joy every time I saw them smilling and I know that they're so HAPPY!.
This is my first time making it, OMG! this are good specially pair with hot chocolate in the morning. My family new favorite yay!!