Crowdtap Sample and Share experience with Campbell's Tasters
I would like to say Thank You to all of you, whose very excited and happy about my new domain name. Your comments were undeniable inspiring to me and truly appreciate it! After I replied to all your comments this morning and going through my previous post. I accidentally deleted my blogpost about (Undergo a Little Change on Both blogs) I know! It's extremely frustrating!:( I tried everything I could but I just couldn't bring it back. My apology to all who commented on that blogpost..
Anyways- I have an exciting and fun recipes that I like to share with you all featuring the Campbell's Tasters courtesy from Campbell's and Crowdtap. Yippee! As a foodie lover this Sample and Share is amazing! I have different kind of recipe helpers that will help me to create a delicious dish without spending too much time in the kitchen. Also Campbell's provide recipe ideas that can be found on the back of each products..Awesome!!
What is Crowdtap?- crowdtap is the place to use your creativity to win gift cards and score free products from big-name brands. Brands will challenge you to discuss and showcase how you use everyday items—through photos, videos, and writing—and then reward the best submissions."
I been getting sample and share since I joined Crowdtap. It's always a nice feeling to be able to sample such great product and share the experience with your family and friends. Aside from the experience I also won multiple gift cards every month.. ( Thank you much Crowdtap!)
How to join Crowdtap? Just head over to their website www.crowdtap.com and register for FREE! That's it! Just start exploring the site and let's have fun together tappin'!:) I forgot to mention that its mobile friendly which is so great! you can tap anytime you want! wohoo!!
Alright back to my Campbell's Tasters Sample and Share: I'm so grateful that I was one out of 2,500 tappers be able to sample Campbell's product difinetly #DiscoverCampbells all the way! Have I mentioned how great Crowdtap packed their Sample and Share products? Yes! its packed to perfection and always impress me everytime! Exciting part of all, opening my party kit package!:)
Party Kit Items: (photo above)
- A variety of new Campbell’s® products including (but not limited to) Soups for Easy Cooking, Campbell’s® Latin Inspired Soups, Campbell’s® Skillet Sauces, Prego® Alfredo sauce, and Swanson Cream Starter™ Broths
- Cutting Board
- Recipe Booklet with Coupons
- 1 set of Sampling Instructions
First on the list of Inspired Meal Ideas featuring Campbell's Tasters:
Campbell's Skillet Sauce: Creamy Parmesan Chicken over Egg-noodle with Spinach
I know the title of this recipe is kinda long-:) I just can't think of anything that will put them all together. Here we go!
Campbell's Skillet Sauce- Creamy Parmesan Chicken
Chicken- cut into pieces
* Cooke the egg noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside;
- In large skillet, brown the cut chicken. Once the Chicken is cooked, add the Campbell's Skillet Sauce. Let it simmer for couple minutes. Add the spinach and turn off the heat.
- At this point you either add the cooked egg-noodles to the creamy chicken or you can put the creamy chicken with spinach over the noodles. Either way they are equally delicious.
- I mix creamy chicken with egg noodles and served with Italian bread on the side! Adding spinach is totally optional. I prefer adding vegetable to the dish but its all up to you.:)
This is the recipe I come up with using Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce: Totally homemade and I add my personal twist on the dish by adding sausage. Yum!
Prego Light Homestyle Alfredo
* Cooked the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions. Drain and Set aside;
- Cooked the sausage on the skillet until golden brown. Add the Prego Light Homestyle Alfredo Sauce. Let it simmer, then add the spaghetti noodles. Mix it together until everything is combine. Served HOT along with garlic bread.
- The sausage is totally optional. Just be creative with your Prego Sauce and I'm sure its delicious and always impress everyone's taste.
Campbell's NEW! V8 Spicy Mango Drink: V8 Spicy Mango and Pineapple Drink
After creating few delicious dish using Campbell's Tasters. I think we need a refreshing drink right?
Here we go!
V8 Spicy Mango
* I pour 1/2 cup V8 Spicy Mango and 1/2 Pineapple juice in the Shaker. Add some ice cubes and shake it to perfections. That's it!
- You can totally make it fancy by dipping the tip of your glass with salt then add your V8 juice mix. Adjust the serving size and taste according to your preference.
It is delicious! I like mine with more pineaaple juice--- and my friends love the NEW V8 Spicy Mango! CHEERS!
Those are just few of the recipes that I made using Campbell's Tasters Sample and Share. They have plenty of products need to be explore and I cannot simply wait. A perfect helper for holiday entertaining and easy meal ideas. Grab your Campbell's product and let's start cooking! I hope this recipe inspire you this holiday season. If you need more recipe ideas using Campbell's Product just check their FB Page or simply visit their website- for TONS great recipe ideas!!. Let me know what you think about Campbell's product in general! Leave me a comment below! and I'll promise I'll be careful this time going through my blog post! Enjoy the rest of the week everyone! See you in few days---:) Stay warm and be inspired always!!!
Disclosure: I received all the Campbell's Tasters product mentioned above for FREE courtesy from Campbell's Tasters and Crowdtap. My opinion and experience is 100 percent mine. Thank you so much Campbell's Tasters and Crowdtap #DiscoverCampbells #CampbellsTasters #Sponsored #Crowdtap
Share the LOVE!:)